Antique Pocket Watches Links
These are some interesting sites for the horologist or antique watch collector. Please contact us to suggest other links and feel free to add www.cogsandpieces.com to your website if you think it may be of interest.
- The Antiquarian Horological Society – Why not join now and receive their excellent quarterly magazine. Members all over the world.
- The British Horological Institute – Formed in 1858 to promote horology.
- The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers of London – A brilliant collection of watches is on display at the Science Museum, London.
- The Horological Foundation – Meeting and trading plaza for all those devoted to fine antique clocks, watches, barometers and instruments.
- NAWCC – The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors.
- Library of Huguenot History – Educational website documenting the history of French protestantism during the 16th to 19th century (German).
- English Watchmakers – Information about just some of the great English watchmakers.
- Watches – Spanish reviews and news, by and for amateurs.
- A History of Horology, Clockmaking and Watches – A look at timekeeping history and other aspects of horology.